Wednesday 16 November 2011

Exam, winter & sooon christmas!

Since there is only two weeks left until I have to turn in my examproject.. I'm a liiittle bit stressed out. My brain is bursting with knowledge. Well, mainly about Proenza Schouler. The great brand I have choosen to cooperate with in my project. I love them so much! The designers behind the brand is Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez.
They are crazy talented and they have created a world of coolness around them!
Well, I'm stuck in my appartment these days. So I feel like a crazy person.

I thought to myself " a nice bike ride - that's what I need". IT'S FREAKIN' COLD OUTSIDE! Don't go out there people.. I have an opinion on this!: freezing weather is not okay until december - when there's snow and christmas lights everywhere.
So now I'm home and safe.. with a nice hot cup of tea.












No comments:

Post a Comment