Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Card - From Yours Truly


 Merry Christmas - an update 


Hi people,

I just finished my academy profession degree in fashion design. I can actually go out and get at job.. It feels great! Still, I feel like a freshman in high school. A lot of ambition, a little insecurity and passionate about fashion. That said, I am a totally different person than I was back then. I’ve been through a lot personal stuff the last couple of years…things that have changed my view on life, love and the future. This also makes me more proud of what I have accomplished.
I started my academy profession degree right after high school and unlike many of my classmates and friends – I knew what I wanted to do with my life. And I’ve never been one to postpone the future.
And one thing I don’t get – is the people who have absolutely no idea what the want to do with their life… It’s your freakin’ life. It’s your responsibility. Grow up! Sorry… having ambitions, to me, is one of the best qualities. In DK you have all opportunities to become the best version of your self. Take it!

Anyway, I am moving to Aarhus in January and I can’t wait! It’s closer to many of my friends and since I’m looking for a job there…it just makes sense! I’m going to live in the same apartment as one of my best friends, Fie. Which is amazing! We’re gonna have so much fun.
I’m considering to go back to school this summer and study entrepreneurship. But it depends on what kind of job I get… hopefully after the holidays.  

There are a lot of things I would like to do, see and experience. I hope to do some of them in 2012. But I’m not sure I have time on my side! I watched Will & Grace yesterday. An episode where Karen Walker proclaims, that she will live forever, because she has made a deal with the devil. I’m thinking about making one of those myself – it would certainly take the pressure off.

With these words,
Have your self a merry Christmas
Love Carina 




















No comments:

Post a Comment