Saturday 11 February 2012

My favorite fictional muse

Karen Walker 

One of my favorite TV-shows of all time is Will & Grace. I love love love the characters and their entertaining personalities.
My favorite character is Karen Walker played by Megan Mullally. To those of you who haven’t watched Will & Grace (DO IT)… I made a short description of the Character “Karen Walker”:
Karen is a beautiful woman who married a reaaally rich guy called Stanley Walker. She works at “Grace Adler Design” even though she doesn’t need they money & all she does all day is insulting her “boss” Grace, drink (Everything with alcohol in it) and maintains her addiction to drugs.
Her best friend is the narcissistic gay guy Jack and the two of them have at lot of fun laughing at ugly people and getting sales assistants and waiters fired.    
She has a fabulous fashion sense and is a natural when it comes to spending money.

The reason why I love her, is the fact that, she is extremely funny and throughout the show she has the best insulting, entertaining and crazy quotes.

I collected some of the best quotes here:

“I’m sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Anastasia Beaverhousen.”

“Lordy lordy, look at all the freaks.“  

“Honey, I’m busy – touch yourself”

“Hihihi.. It’s funny cause it’s true”

“Oh, honey. You’re going to make me pretend to cry”

“Hey. What’s that, what’s going on? What’s happening? Are you jumping or am I under medicated”




“ I have a fake laugh with you’re name written all over it” 

No comments:

Post a Comment