Thursday 19 April 2012

Brighten Your Day

Everybody has an off day from time to time. And we cope with it differently.
In my opinion, the best way to get over it is to be inspired. I write a lot about inspiration on my blog, because I find it to be one of the most important elements in life.
You can always find inspiration in new things and experiences. – There will always be new something you haven’t seen or experienced. The thing is – you never know when it will find you.

Sometimes you need the inspiration to come at a certain time, in a certain place. I’m pretty sure some psychologists call it “your happy place”… which I won’t!
I find my inspiration in old movie classics. I love the uncomplicated, understated jokes, the setting and the beauty of the actresses…All the things that Hollywood movies lack of today. 
One of my favorite movies: Breakfast At Tiffany's 









No comments:

Post a Comment