Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Globes!

Golden Globes 2012 is now over & it's time for the big verdict! 


I could start criticising all the looks that I didn’t like.. but as it’s dark and cold outside and everything seems sad.. we really don’t need anymore suffering. So instead this post is a tribute to the most fabulous dresses (in my humble opinion).
I am a sucker for simplicity when it comes to fashion and design. I make it a rule to live by the saying “Less is more”. & I’m an unusual designer, in the sense that, colours kind of scare me.   They bug my eyes and take the focus away from the beautiful person wearing the dress. 






Charlize Theron in Christian Dior 
Debra Messing in Monique Lhullier 
Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein 
Julie Bowen in Vintage Reem Acra 

No comments:

Post a Comment